Inter –House Debate Competition
Inter House Debate Competition for the Higher Secondary and High School students was held on 30 November 2018 and 03 December 2018 respectively.
Topics – High School
1. Cameras surveillance is an invasion of privacy.
2. Mahatma Gandhi’s leadership and freedom struggle through Non-Violence has been marred by the Partition of the Indian Sub-Continent at the time of India’s Independence in 1947.
3. The English Language has been responsible in the eradication of indigenous languages and traditions.
4. Classical Music is far richer and greater than Contemporary Music.
Topics- Higher Secondary School
1. School Education in India is still a much neglected sector in the agenda of the Indian Government’s reforms for the country.
2. Arms race is a necessary evil in the progress and the security of nations.
3. It is very daunting to restore normalcy of living, order and peace in Jammu and Kashmir.
4. Despite all the scientific and technological progress and advancements, women and children are still misrepresented and mistreated in this world.