Tuesday, February 26, 2019

The Graduation Ceremony 2019



The Graduation Ceremony was held on 16 February 2019 at the Auditorium, Palada Campus  for the ISC and IB students of 2019 Batch.

Rear Admiral Monty Khanna, AVSM,NM, Chief Instructor(Navy), Defence Services Staff College, Wellington was the chief guest of the function.

Arrival of the Chief Guest


The Ceremonial March

 

 


Welcome Address by Mrs. Sheila Alexander, Senior Vice Principal- Academics

   
Farewell Address


 

Graduation Oath





Presentation of Graduation Certificates and Special Awards

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Address by the Chief Guest

  
Expression of Gratitude by Mrs. Vimala Jacob, HSS Coordinator
  
  Lighting of the Graduation Lamp






Graduation Batch Song











1 comment:

  1. Hmm it appears like your blog ate my first comment (it was extremely long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I submitted and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog. I as well am an aspiring blog writer but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any tips for beginner blog writers? I'd genuinely appreciate it.
    childcare chipping norton

    ReplyDelete